Why choose Dr. Husain for your laser vision correction?
Dr. Ejaz Husain has successfully performed thousands of laser vision correction procedures. Keeping your eyes healthy and making sure you see clearly is what we do best. With us, you can be confident that you will get the best laser vision correction possible.
- Extensively examines patients and performs all pre- and post-operative care and follows post-operative laser patients himself for one year
- Applies a conservative approach and selectively chooses the appropriate candidates for laser vision correction
- Is the only two-year fellowship trained refractive surgeon in Des Moines
- Is a board-certified surgeon with a reputable practice in Des Moines
- Is specially certified by VISX to perform laser vision correction
- Has among the lowest enhancement and complication rates in the field
- Uses customized design diagnostics and wavefront analysis on every patient
Dedicated and certified, our staff extends kind, personal care to every patient. Every clinical team member has years of experience. Our team works together to make your procedure run smoothly. They understand your concerns and answer your questions — even the ones you forget to ask. Our care doesn’t stop when you leave our office. After you go home, our team and doctors will call you to see how you are doing and to answer any questions you have.
- Is the newest generation FDA-approved VISX Star Active Trak Excimer Laser with Iris Registration
- Removes less tissue than other lasers and preserves more corneal tissue
- Enables shorter treatment times with superior smoothness compared to other lasers
- Is equipped with the most advanced 3D eye tracker – developed specifically for tracking the human eye during laser vision correction
- Delivers individualized and customized iDesign wavefront driven laser vision correction.
- Has both scanning and broad beam technology, unlike some other vision-correcting lasers
- Promotes faster visual recovery
- Is used by more ophthalmologists than any other laser in the United States
- Has treated over 15 million people worldwide successfully
Our Laser Suite:
Exacting air quality standards in our dedicated laser suite meets the same strict specifications found in operating rooms at major medical centers across the country. A sophisticated HVAC system maintains precise temperature and humidity control, and continually filters fine particles from the air. Air quality at this high level provides the necessary sterile environment for complete safety and infection control during laser vision correction.
Superior Safety Standards:
The entire Eye Surgery and Laser Eye Center, including our laser suite, is backed by a top-rated UPS uninterrupted power source. This system guarantees a high standard of safety during all patient care procedures.